Wednesday, December 31, 2008

100 50 37 Things to do in 2009

Not so much resolutions, but more of a wish list. A wish list of things I have been wanting to do, but just never "got around to it" in 2008.

I have to admit, this list started as a 100 things to do list. But I got stuck. And since I didn't want to put stupid stuff down for the sake of having a nice round list, I decided to leave it at 37. A wonky list to go with a wonky blogger.
  1. Make my own marshmallows
  2. Experiment with different flavors of said marshmallows
  3. Hang shelves above my desk
  4. Put craft supplies in matching boxes on shelves
  5. Sew a piece of clothing for myself
  6. Knit a pair of socks (and not stop after one sock is done)
  7. Make chicken stock Done: 1/5/09
  8. Use stock to make chicken soup
  9. Make Grandma's noodles for soup
  10. Get all our boxes unpacked
  11. Sort old clothes and donate some (or all) to goodwill
  12. Decorate our guest room
  13. Paint my hall bathroom
  14. Put up tin backsplash in kitchen
  15. Paint kitchen cabinets
  16. Make headboard for our bed
  17. Send 5 letters, hand written, physically mailed
  18. Participate in one of those "365 days of" photo challenges
  19. Blog every day for 30 days
  20. Reduce our garbage output
  21. Replace kitchen sink faucet
  22. Make some art for the house
  23. Visit the Phoenix Zoo
  24. Take the dogs to Flagstaff while there is snow on the ground They LOVED it!
  25. Get a library card
  26. Read one book per month from library
  27. Get garage door fixed
  28. Grow my hair out (I will NOT get it cut, other than trims to even it out as it grows)
  29. Learn to use my Canon Digital Rebel thoroughly
  30. Walk for at least 10 minutes a day
  31. Eat a vegetable or fruit at every meal
  32. Eliminate soda for one month
  33. Update address book
  34. Send Christmas cards
  35. Host a party
  36. Twitter at least once a day
  37. Make pierogies from scratch

No comments: