Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm baaack.

Wow, omg. We've been on our honeymoon and what a fabulous time we had! I've been writing blog entries, but as we had no reliable internet source I didn't post. I'll be posting fairly consistently during the next week, about the wedding, Alaska, Seattle, and whatnot.

Oh, and my birthday. I'm closer to 30 than I am to 20, and I'm damned happy about it. My 20's so far have been stressful and relatively crappy. Every new year is a year I can change things to suit my life. We spent my birthday this year at Pike Place Market, where The Hubs (formerly The Boy) bought me a bouquet of GORGEOUS flowers. I will post a photo, but oh gosh there were lilies and sunflowers and these cool cattail looking things.


Anyways, looking forward to coming back to life. The knitting, the crafting, the being done with school. I am still looking for a job, which is shitty. But at least I get to be a housewife for a little while until I'm gainfully employed.

No comments: