Friday, July 21, 2006

Argh, so much for regular updates.

But I have a good excuse. I have been knitting and crafting my little heart out for the purse swap I'm doing on Craftster. I can't post photos until my partner has received her package, so alas there are no photos to accompany this post. In fact, I shall toy with your emotions more by saying that I can't even describe all the goodies that I've made to fill the purse. Sendouts are by August 8th, and I actually think I'll be ready to send out by next weekend, depending on how well the finishing of the purse goes. I have some pockets to add and embellishments to make still.

As for home life, my ever wonderful boyfriend just adopted a kitten from the humane society. We're having trouble with names though. He's convinced that the kitten looks Russian, so in a monumental moment of dorkishness I suggested the name Captain Marko Ramius. Points if you know the reference.

No comments: