- I want to have a baby by 30.
- I don't want to have my knees replaced.
- I want to have a more creative sex life.
- I want to take my dog on hikes and outdoor adventures.
- I want to sew clothes and knit garments for myself.
- I want to fly in an airplane without the anxiety I won't fit in the seat.
- I want to be able to buckle my seatbelt again.
- I want to shop at thrift stores for clothes.
- I want to attend my 10 year high school reunion looking better than I did at 18.
- I want to be able to help my husband lose weight, when he's ready.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
It's been awhile since I've posted, and life has been quickly going by. The biggest development, I've joined Weight Watchers. I wanted the husband to join with me, but I guess he's just not ready to make the life commitment. Food still has too hard a hold on him and he doesn't want to break that yet. I can relate. But I finally decided that, in order for us to have a baby, ultimately it's me who has to get in shape. That and I'm tired of being uncomfortable. I want to sew and knit myself clothes, without having to spend 3 times as much on materials. A therapist once told me to make a list of reasons why a goal is important, and that will help you stay on track. So this blog post is my list of reasons. The list is in no other order than how the thoughts come to me.