Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who's up for a fabric cleanse?

Ok, so I have a lot of patchwork items rolling around in my head lately. Dresses, skirts, pillows, maybe even a quilt. I was looking through my fabric stash and, though I have a decent number of prints, I don't have near the variety I want. Anyone want to do some patchwork squares swap? Like, I cut out 5 4" squares from 5 different fabrics (25 squares), and you do the same? Or 2 4" squares from 10 different fabrics, or whatever. Oh, and yeah I realize no one really reads this thing, so I'm mostly just begging the universe for some fun fabric squares.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hi, I found your blog thru another blog, Just Tutes. Anyway, I don't have enought fabric yet to do a swap, I just started sewing and I mostly have kids prints anyway.

Congrats on the weight loss. I started WW almost 2 years ago and it was a huge success. I lost 25lbs and have pretty much kept it off. I gained a little over the Christmas/New Year holiday but I'm back to my goal weight again. Good luck with it!