Friday, June 16, 2006

So it begins...

So I've decided to start a craft blog. I hate to copy what's apparently popular, but after seeing my friend's knit blog, and after browsing so many others I thought to myself "Hey, I can do that!"

Mostly this is going to be an archive of all the projects I'm working on, hopefully with semi-regular updates. In fact, my goal is to keep this as current as possible. So don't be surprised if a day's entry consists of "dropped a stitch, dammit" and nothing else. My knitting comes along slowly, and my creative writing comes along even slower than that. My sewing skills can only be described as "interesting" but I guess that's why it's fun.

Follow me as I stagger though learning to crochet, lurch through jewellry making, and drunkenly amble through most other things.

CraftyHobbit

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looking forward to the drunken ambling! We should get to doing more of that, and soon!

CraftyHobbit said...

We should! Did I drunkenly tell you about this blog while I was ambling? I don't remember. Awesome you to find it.