Friday, June 23, 2006

Update! Photos of the prettyness.

So I finally got around to photographing the most recent yarn binge. So excited, so many ideas. Here's the entire stash, to the right. So excited to add it to my collection. I am realizing now that I need more storage areas for my pretties. My two baskets are getting kinda full. In the interest of keeping such lovely yarn safe and happy, I think I am going to "invest" in one of those clear plastic sets of drawers that one can find at Target. Not the loveliest looking storage solution, but it'll be handy to keep my wools, acrylics, cottons, silks, and miscellaneous all separate and organized. Me, organized. HAH!

Anyway, I have to show y'all a closeup of the gorgeous banana silk (that's right, banana silk) that I bought. It's such a lovely green color, the photo just doesn't do it justice. Not sure what I am going to make out of it though. I don't have enough for a shawl or anything. I was thinking a hat but I really have no idea. Maybe a lace hat? Oh the decisions one must make in the interest of gorgeous yarn.

And of course one mustn't forget the awesome buttons. Check 'em out!

No comments: