Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Not So Crazy But Very Rambling" Ramblings

It's practically a parade of packages persistently present on my porch. So far I've received 3 packages, all containing the textbooks I ordered online for cheap( yay!). My mom told me she mailed me a box of pants... yes, pants. There is a reason, but I just don't want to get into it right now. Ya know? Anyway, so I'm expecting that. My boyfriend also ordered a new computer, so we should be getting his box soon, as well as a box from my best friend for my birthday. Can't wait to see what she sent. Love you, Liz. Other than that, I ordered a new camera off of Newegg. I really shouldn't have spent the money, but the big honker of a camera I have now is just too much to carry around. And I want to be all stealthy with my photo abilities, and spring out the camera at a moments notice to capture all the exciting things happening in my life. No for real, my life is exciting! I swear! Shut urp!

In other news, yesterday was Plant Tuesday at Chez Mary, and today is Clean-My-Messy-Ass-House Wednesday. See, told you my life was exciting. Well, at least about the plant part. I bought some new herbs to make a potted herb garden in my kitchen. I got basil, rosemary, and sage. I'm also placing my bamboo in the middle in hopes that the aromatics will deter Evelyn from eating the damn stuff. Two new coleus plants joined the family, as well as a hot pink geranium and a ficus. I have no fucking clue why I bought a ficus, but it was small and pretty and I had some sense of "every house needs a tree." Now I have to find out how to take care of a ficus because, honestly, I have no friggin clue.

And lastly, I saw this today and I friggin love it.

No comments: