Wednesday, August 16, 2006

OMG Plants!

Check it y'all, I've been busy! I'll try to keep the photos down, so you'll just have to promise to go to my Flickr account to see them all!

The little mason jar is my potho cutting. The large leaf is a little mangled thanks to Evie, but the cutting seems to be putting out a nice root, and has already developed another leaf. Haven't decided if I'm going to try to pot it, or just let it be a jar plant.

This is my "cutting" table. The two large coleus were new plants, but the other little things are my cuttings and seeds. I have a baby spider plant in the back there, two dilapidated coleus staked up with toothpicks, some strawberry seeds in the pot o' dirt, and an avacado pit that's sprouting any day now.

And lastly, my prideful plant shelf. It's my main shelf and the only spot in the house that gets any decent amount of sun. I got me purty spidey plant, two geraniums (top and bottom shelf), my herb garden, my ficus, and the random pots on the top shelf are cat grass (not sprouted yet) and garlic!

No comments: