Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The internet is for.... nothing.

For some reason, I have had the shittiest connection to the internet since my days with a 56k modem. There is high speed where I'm staying, but I time out of online games, and half the time web pages won't load until the 3rd or 4th try. I pinged the router and I get immediate response. I ping google, and I get a seriously delayed one. I know the problem has to do with the connection from the router to the net, but I don't know how to fix it. It isn't my house so it really isn't my place to. But it's really frustrating when I come to write a blog entry and have it take 15 minutes to log in, press the "new entry" button, and have the screen load. I'm seriously fuming right now. It sounds lame, but right now the net is all I have. I'm not living at home, not living with my husband, not living with my pets, and not living with the vast majority of my stuff. When I get off work, I want to come home and connect to friends and family, and the net connection is seriously imparing that. *frustrated*

No comments: