Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucy's Boys

My internet connection ate itself last night before I got a chance to post. So I'm going to post twice today.

Lucy saw her boyfriends for the first time in 6 months yesterday. Oh goodness I wish I had my camera. She was so excited she immediately rolled over and had a look of pure joy and contentment in her face. Her boyfriends are 2 large Rhodesian Ridgebacks named Loki and Ketu. They're both owned by a geology Ph.D. student at NAU, and they dote on Lucy. Whenever another dog tries to play too rough with her, one of the boys butts in and protects Luce. It's really adorable. The guys are big brutes too, around 100 lbs of sweet dog. I am not sure if we're going to the park tonight again, or if I will wait till tomorrow to take her. She surely does love playing with the dogs and getting petted by so many other people. I can't wait till Angel is up here and I can start taking her regularly. She would benefit from the experience, since she hasn't been to the park as many times as Lucy has.

And lastly, gratuitous Lucy photo I took last night because she was being cute.

No comments: