Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Work

I have to say, I am very happy about my current job. It is finally something that uses both my college degrees, the company is stable and well managed, and I have a great department. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. I am even starting to make some friends. It makes going to work so much more fun when you know you'll be seeing and interacting with people that make you laugh. That and it's Wedesday, which means I am now closer to going home! When people say they live for the weekends, they don't understand it the way I mean it. I FREAKIN' LIVE FOR THE WEEKENDS! It's the only time I get to spend with my husband and our pups. And I get to spend it at home, not as a house guest. Someday hubs and pups and I will all be together again in Flag, and that is a nice thought. That someday couldn't come fast enough for me. But until then, I shall satisfy myself that I have old friends in town, and new friends at work.

No comments: